Monday, May 13, 2013

Soft Inspiration

Here are the interior paint colors I've chosen.  When we started the renovation...paint color was always on my mind.  To be honest... picking out paint colors is challenging for me.  I knew I wanted very light colored walls.  I wanted them soft and warm.  SW Creamy gave me the look I was envisioning.  We wanted the cabinets to match the trim and so it does with SW Dover White.  Bathroom 1doesn't have a window in it.  I picked a very light pinky.. terra cotta paint called Intimate White .  This should help make the room feel brighter and warmer against the white/gray marble tile.  On the other hand...bathroom 2 has a wonderful window in it and has a lot of natural light.  I opted for a darker color called Rosedust in there.  If you've been following...you're probably familiar with the pretty blue paint (Sky High) I used on the bead board family room ceiling.  It's funny how one item can be the inspiration for the color of the interior trim, walls and ceilings.  The pretty floral fabric below was the inspiration for the paint colors.    
 


No comments: